We Want You!
- Are you a professional painter and decorator?
- Have you had a bad experience working for recruitment agencies in the past?
- Are you seeking a long-term contract?
- Perhaps you just need a short assignment to fill the gaps between your own work?
Don’t waste your time- register with us Today!
Just Painters Ltd take great time and care to ensure we find the right jobs for our Painters. We are a nationwide labour provider so it doesn’t matter where you live and we should be able to offer you a job in your area. Due to our unique operations and company background Just Painters Ltd are identified more with a painting contractor rather than an employment business. It is very important for us that we make sure each candidate is treated fairly and without any discrimination. Don’t worry if you are a time-served decorator without any qualifications in the trade! Our workforce is an extremely important aspect of our business and we will always aim to offer you help and support in getting additional training where required. The Just Painters team enjoy working with our painters. Being decorators ourselves we are very passionate about painting and the work that we do.
We are ICO registered so our painters can rest assured that their personal details are handled and stored with extra care. All painters must be fully registered with Just Painters Ltd prior to starting any assignment. We may submit your details to government institutions and our clients only. This could include a proof of your right to work in the UK (Passport/ VISA/ ID Cards), copies of all trade qualifications, a copy of your CSCS Card and at least two Trade references from previous employers. Just Painters Ltd don’t sale details to any third parties.
- You arrive at each contract on time!
- You must always wear correct PPE.
- You provide all tools required to carry out your job.
- You must keep your CSCS Card with you at all times.
- You respect and carry out all instructions from your foreman and site management.
- You must adhere to all Health & Safety rules and respect everyone working on site.
- You must inform Just Painters Ltd if you are unable to attend site or need to leave site
- You must contact Just Painters Ltd without delay if there are any problems or issues that may
- You must follow all of the T&C's in our contract.
- Always be confidential and private as you may be working as a "silent painter"
- If you cannot work safely DO NOT do it!